Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Transport Nurse | Te Nikau
- Permanent Full Time or Part time Transport Nurse role based at Te Nikau
- Registered Nurse with Current Practicing Certificate with 2+ years’ experience
- Excellent Communication skills & broad range of nursing care skills.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Accompanying our patients during transfers across the West Coast to Canterbury.
- Working closing with our St John driver team
- You may also be called on to assist on our ED department or Wards when needed
In this role you will be working in a virtual ward while transporting patients to their destinations as well as close work with the St John Driver team as well to ensure the safety & health of patients during transfer. This is an excellent role for an autonomous nurse who is looking to extend their skills or is looking for a change. In this role you will be fully PRIME trained as well as any other development you may need to be successful in this role.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Confident in their excellent nursing practice
- Happy to travel for long periods in an ambulance
- High levels of written communication skill and practical nursing knowledge
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Apply online, or contact us on email@example.com
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!