Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Full time permanent Service Coordinator role working in our Home & Community Support Service team based in Westport.
- Experience in service coordination, delivery or rostering would be advantageous
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and timeframes, excellent communication skills & strong customer service skills.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Rostering and coordination of support workers to ensure that care is delivered to our communities.
- Work alongside the wider team of coordinators & nurses to ensure that the correct care is delivered.
This role is working in our Home & Community Support Service team which provide home based support to our community. The role will be coordinating 30 support workers across the Buller region to provide care to mainly older persons in their homes. You will be working alongside another coordinator as well as nurses to ensure that the right care is delivered to the right people.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Ability to think on your feet and solve issues quickly and effectively
- Able to work alongside and facilitate care with other health providers
- Effective prioritisation skills
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Job no: PC0521607
Location: Buller and Northern Areas
Closing Date: Friday, 20 September 2019