Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior HR Advisor
- Newly established future focused Business Partnering team
- West Coast portfolio – Greymouth based
- An opportunity to significantly broaden your experience
- Work closely with an HR Business Partner who will support your next stage of career growth
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
You will be shaping the future of the West Coast DHB by coaching and upskilling our people leaders to ensure they are equipped to deliver a significant change in the organisation’s strategy and delivery model. As part of wider the People and Capability team you will be spoilt for opportunities to contribute to projects and initiatives across the entire organisation. You will help support a significant culture change, process improvement and alignment and leadership development.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Strong experience in an HR generalist role
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with excellent relationship building skills.
- Growth mind-set, ability to challenge the status quo and continuously look for improvements.
- Resilience and flexibility to be able to work well & lead others during times of uncertainty and change.
What we are about
The People and Capability team at the CDHB and the WCDHB is changing everything. We are on a journey to deliver a future focused people strategy which improves the work experience of our people. Because we know that if work works better, care for our consumers works better. The West Coast DHB, one of our key portfolios, is unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference. As the most rural DHB in New Zealand, the leadership team and its people continue to break new ground and shape the health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
Please apply online via our careers website or to for further questions, please contact: Simon Liddy
Phone: 027 839 5946
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Job no: PC0572447
Closing Date: Sunday, 27 October 2019