Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Safe Staffing Coordinator
- Permanent full-time role based at Te Nikau, Greymouth
- Registered senior nurse with a current Practicing Certificate
- Clinically credible with high standards of personal competence
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Working with our Clinical Nurse Managers and operational managers across the DHB to ensure that our acuity tool is collecting accurate data which then informs our CCDM reporting.
- Educating new staff into the organisation on our acuity trendcare tool
- Analysing data and writing reports from the data collected
- You may be called upon to support the Duty Nurse roster as well
This is an exciting role for someone who is looking to take the next step into their senior nursing career. This role is administration focused but will have a strong operational management focus working with our Nurse managers.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Strong understanding of Nursing Management and care management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong relationship building skills
- High levels of computer literacy and ability to understand complex systems quickly.
- Data analytical skills
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Apply online, or contact us on email@example.com
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment