Refer a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Full time permanent role based with our team in Hokitika working 40hrs per week.
- We are looking for a passionate qualified Physiotherapist with a minimum of 3 years experience who has a current Annual Practicing Certificate.
- Effective written and verbal communication, strong cultural awareness & great flexibility.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Work across all areas of the health spectrum including out patients and community.
- You will be given dedicated clinical supervision, mentoring and professional support from our highly skilled staff
- Working within the diverse team across the DHB
As a Physiotherapist in our team, you will be working as a rural generalist with our team in Hokitika, with potential to also work in Greymouth if required. You will have the opportunity to gain experience working across a wide range of specialties and advance your practical skills. These clinical opportunities will develop your assessment, treatment, rehabilitation and discharge planning skills to a very high level.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Well organised and the ability to prioritize and adapt to changing demands.
- An ability to be an effective team member, recognising the importance of team work
- Willing to learn and further your scope of practice.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!