Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Rural Nurse Specialists - Multiple Positions Available
- 2 Permanent part-time roles working within our teams based in South Westland
- Registered Nurse with current APC, ideally with at least 5 years’ experience in an RN role
- Passion for community nursing, flexibility and a desire to up-skill and extend your practice
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
This role is full of variety and no day will be the same, you will be available to assist with any nursing needs across the community such as
- District & Public Health Nursing
- Practice, Emergency & Acute nursing
- Community Mental health including both adult and youth.
This is an excellent role for any nurse that is looking to grow in their skills and knowledge while making a real difference to a community. You will be working within a diverse community with a range of ethnicities and background. We are ideally looking for someone with a background in practice, district or acute nursing. Ideally with at least 5 years’ experience in one or more of these areas.
There are two positions available with
this team and they are
0.8 FTE (32hrs per week) plus weekend on call & 0.5 FTE (20hrs per week) plus weekend on call
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Ability to work self-directed but be able to access networks for assistance when needed.
- Interest in working at the top your RN scope of practice & ability to work at this advanced level
- Passion for variety and the challenge that comes with this
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Please apply online or to
discuss further becoming part of our team, please contact:
Janet Hogan Team Leader Rural Nurse Specialists South Westland
Phone: (03) 752 0700 or 027 722 8708
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Permanent/Part Time, Locum
Job no: WC235571
Location: South Westland
Closing Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2019