Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Rural Hospital Registrar – West Coast
Rural Hospital Emergency Medicine Registrar – West Coast
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
We are recruiting multiple Rural Hospital Registrars who will be based in our ED here on the West Coast.
- Complex department
- Varied clinical presentations
- Excellent training, support and supervision
- Positions commence mid 2019
We have vacancies based in Greymouth now and available throughout the year!
· At least four years (PGY4+) of post-graduate experience
· Minimum of three months in Emergency Medicine
· The ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment
· Eligibility for general or provisional general registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand. You can check your eligibility by visiting the Council’s website at www.mcnz.org.nz
What’s in it for Me?
· Access support at all hours, including after-hours support from Clinical Team Coordinators and SMOs.
· Gain experience across the largest geographical DHB in Emergency Medicine
· Experience the full scope in a Rural Hospital setting alongside Rural Hospital Generalists
We are keen to hear from you if you wish to train within Rural Hospital Medicine, to find out more click here
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Apply online, or to find out more information, please contact Barbara Cook
You will need to submit:
- Electronic copies of your CV and covering letter, and
- Contact details for three referees
Permanent/Full Time, Fixed Term/Contract/Full Time
Job no: WC235991
Closing Date: Apply Now!