Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Registered Nurses - Acute Assessment & Stabilisation Unit - Perm Part-time, Fixed-Term & Casual
- Multiple permanent part-time, Fixed-Term parental leave cover & Casual opportunities available
- Registered Nurse with Annual Practicing Certificate and at least 2-3 years post graduate experience in an ED environment and/or acute medical setting is preferred for this role.
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritise in high pressure situations is essential.
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi, engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
Mō te tūnga | About the role
- Complete assessments and provide immediate and ongoing care for patients.
- You will think on your feet and be responsive to the demands of the unit.
- You may also be called on to assist the wider nursing team in other areas such as Primary & Community when required.
This is a unique role within healthcare in NZ where you will be able to extend your practice not only in an acute hospital setting as well as working within inpatient care as but you will also have the flexibility to expand further. With the new model of care that is being introduced here in Buller we are changing the way that health care is being delivered to our community and you will be involved in seeing this completion.
Ko wai koe | About You
- Enthusiasm and a desire to work collaboratively within the high preforming team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to perform to a high level in pressured situations
Mō mātou – About us
From July this year the West Coast DHB transitioned across to Te Whatu Ora - Health NZ. This is a great opportunity to make a difference at a time of significant change in the healthcare sector.
Te Tai o Poutini West Coast we are proud of how we do things. We have a way of working that we consider unique. It's about trying new things, listening to ideas from wherever they come from and working together as one.
We are passionate about attracting, recruiting and retaining talented people – become part of our team.
Ngā hua – Benefits
Being part of the Te Tai o Poutini West Coast, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
Tono ināianei – Apply Now
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at www.cdhbcareers.co.nz complete an application.
Enquiries: Natalie Gaunt – Recruitment Specialist – Natalie.Gaunt@cdhb.health.nz
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. This vaccination requirement includes gaining Booster Doses required to perform your role under the Health Order. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will meet many people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.