Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Registered Nurse – Reefton
- Permanent full time and part time Registered Nurse positions based in Reefton
- For Registered Nurses with a current Annual Practicing Certificate and post graduate experience, there are the opportunities to work in the Medical/Triage/Aged Residential Care settings.
- Flexibility to work across a variety of services will be an expectation
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Working with patient and whanau in order to optimise patient care, you will complete whole of health assessments and treatment planning.
- You will be an active member of a multi disciplinary team.
- You will be trained to assist in the emergency care service via the PRIME programme and work with the St John’s Ambulance service.
- You may also be called on to assist the wider nursing team in other areas such as Aged Residential Care & Medical.
This is a unique role within healthcare in NZ where you will be able to extend your practice not only in an acute triage setting but you will also have the flexibility to expand further. With the new model of care that is being introduced here in Reefton we are changing the way that health care is being delivered to our community and you will be involved in seeing this completion.
If you are looking for a role where you will be able to extend your practice while being encouraged and supported through this then look no further. This is the role for you!
We are looking for Registered Nurses to work both Full-Time and Part time in a permanent role.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Enthusiasm and a desire to work collaboratively within the high preforming team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to preform to a high level in pressured situations
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!