Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Registered Nurse – Older Persons Health - Dementia
- Permanent part time & full time fixed term Registered Nurse roles based at Grey Base Hospital
- Registered Nurse with Current Practicing Certificate & a background ideally in Dementia care.
- Passion for Older Persons Health, exceptional time management skills & strong computer skills.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Quality care for our patients with mental illness
- Implement safe management practices across unit
- Assisting across the wider team where needed.
Kahurangi is our dedicated dementia ward here at Grey Base Hospital which has a blend of both short and long term stays with 17 of our patients being in this long stay category. We are looking for an experienced older persons health nurse who is motivated to expand their knowledge and skills and develop their career in this area of nursing. There will be opportunities and support for professional development and ongoing role development.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Flexibility is key for this role as well as being able to move quickly from one thing to the next.
- High levels of assessment & excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well within the high preforming team.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Apply online, or contact us on email@example.com
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Permanent/Full Time, Permanent/Part Time
Job no: PC0720065
Closing Date: Sunday, 1 March 2020