Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Registered Nurse - Medical & Surgical Wards
- Permanent roles based at Te Nikau Hospital & Health Centre, Greymouth
- Registered Nurse with Current Practicing Certificate
- Exceptional time management skills & excellent communication skills
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Quality care for our patients from diverse backgrounds
- Implement safe management practices across unit
- Assisting across the wider team where needed.
Our Medical & Surgical wards here at Te Nikau Hospital & Health Centre are currently looking for all levels of Registered Nurse's to work within their high performing team. We are looking for nurses who have an interest in the Medical & Surgical field and who is motivated to expand their knowledge and skills and develop their career in this area of nursing. There will be opportunities and support for professional development and ongoing role development.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Flexibility is key for this role as well as being able to move quickly from one thing to the next.
- High levels of assessment & excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well within the high preforming team.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!