Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Registered Midwives & New Graduate Midwives
- Are you keen on living in a stunning part of Aotearoa where house prices are affordable and traffic almost non-existent?
- Have you dreamed of disrupting your life, for good and becoming part of this vibrant community?
- Are you a registered midwife looking for a challenge?
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Provide mothers and their babies with antenatal, birthing, and postnatal care
- Support and promote breastfeeding within a BFHI-accredited maternity ward
- Provide quality maternity care and contribute positively to our team environment
You may be a new graduate midwife, or you may have been doing this for a while – we are wanting you to join us in either a full-time, or part-time positions based on the stunning West Coast.
As a midwife with our team, you’ll be working with a community that feels like family. We will support you in your future development in your role with free training opportunities. You will be looking for a new pace of life or a new challenge that will see you provide an excellent level of maternity care and build lasting relationships with our wahine and their pēpi.
We have a strong relationship with our community-based LMC midwives and work together as a wider team to support our community and ensure continuity of care.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A good communicator, with the ability to make informed decisions that focus on providing quality maternity care for the women within our services.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with other professionals.
- Adaptable, flexible and solution focused.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference. We will be there to support you and grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!