Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Full time permanent role based at Grey Base Hospital in our Mental Health Service
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Excellent eye for detail & ability to use initiative
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Be the first point of contact for anyone arriving to the Mental Health Service
- General administration work and supporting the wider team with their needs
- There will be variety within this role as you will be called upon to assist across the practice
If you enjoy working in a small team environment, have a 'can-do' attitude to help out where needed and a customer focused approach to your work then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills & strong administration skills including Word & Excel
- High levels of confidentiality and ability to use discretion
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Apply online, or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.orgApplicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Job no: PC0502858
Closing Date: Sunday, 27 October 2019