Refer a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Receptionist and Administrator - Te Nikau Hospital and Health Centre
- Part time, 0.6FTE Reception & Administration role at Te Nikau Hospital and Health Centre.
- Strong customer service and administration background
with Excellent computer skills required.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Greet service users/patients and visitors who arrive at Te Nikau Hospital and Health Centre, and ensure they are supported to get their needs met
- Ensure patient and medical documentation is recorded, updated and stored accurately and correctly
- Answer incoming calls into the service and direct them
to the correct departments as needed
Our team within the Integrated Family Health Service is
seeking a part time (0.6FTE) permanent candidate who has excellent customer
service skills. In this role you will be working across the primary practice as
well as our hospital teams covering a range of reception and administration
duties. This is an exciting and diverse role where you will have the
opportunity to work across both public facing and internal reception and
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Welcoming friendly manner
- Ability to work effectively within a team as well as unsupervised
- Maintains high levels of confidentiality
- Regularly uses initiative
- Willingness and flexibility to learn and embrace new
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a
close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a
continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system
to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing
our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we
seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer
competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to
candidates who will join us in this.
Apply online our careers website, or for any further
information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!