Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Reception | Reefton Health
- Permanent and casual roles working with our Reefton Health team
- Excellent customer service & communication skills needed
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Provide excellent customer service to the patients and their families
- Managing enrolments and patient information
- General administration work and supporting the wider team with their needs
- There will be variety within this role as you will be called upon to assist across the practice
We are looking for skilled receptionists to work alongside our existing
team to cover the reception duties at Reefton Health.
If you enjoy working in a small team environment, have a 'can-do' attitude to help out where needed and a customer focused approach to your work then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Excellent organisational skills & strong administration skills including Word, Excel and patient management systems
- High levels of confidentiality and ability to use discretion
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.