Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Permanent part time role working 32 hours per week based in Greymouth with our Greymouth General Practice Team
- Registered Nurse with Annual Practicing Certificate and at least 2-3 years post graduate experience in an similar environment is preferred for this role.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize is essential.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Complete assessments and provide care for patients.
- You will think on your feet and be responsive to the demands of the practice.
- As we move into our new integrated health facility you may also be called on to assist the wider nursing team in other areas such as unplanned care when required.
This role will suit an experienced Practice Nurse who displays a caring and flexible approach to patient care. You will enjoy working within a close knit team of healthcare professionals, while also at times work autonomously as you support and manage our patient’s health and wellbeing.
If you are looking for a role where you will be able to extend your practice while being encouraged and supported through this then look no further. This is the role for you!
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Enthusiasm and a desire to work collaboratively within the high preforming team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Job no: PC0598891
Closing Date: Wednesday, 11 December 2019