Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Permanent full time role based in Greymouth
- Registered Occupational Therapist with current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Strong communication skills and client focused approach
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Dealing with a caseload of patients and their various needs;
- Assessments and treatments for our patients;
- Education of our patients and their families.
The role is responsible for the provision of effective quality Occupational Therapy assessment, treatment and education to patients in the West Coast DHB area, based in Greymouth and in liaison with the wider coast services team. There will also be opportunities for transalpine work with our colleagues at the CDHB.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively as a supportive and reliable team member to ensure the best health outcomes for people;
- You will be able to independently manage a caseload and possess advanced skills in time management and prioritisation;
- A flexible and adaptable approach to your work with the ability to think outside the square to find solutions;
- You will demonstrate cultural responsiveness, a commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and be committed to the provision of quality care for patients.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Job no: PC0895936
Closing Date: Sunday, 16 August 2020