Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Maori Health Clinical Assessor
- Full time Permanent role based in Greymouth
- Experienced Health Professional with passion for Maori Health
- Excellent communication & organisational skills are key for this role
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Ensure Maori clients receive appropriate and timely support as well as Complete InterRAI assessments
- Provide a culturally appropriate and safe climate of care & complete, sign off and co-ordinate Support Plans
- Maintain and develop relationships with key agencies especially Poutini Waiora, West Coast Maori Health teams
Come and be part of the Complex Clinical Care Network team (CCCN) as a Maori Health Clinical Assessor, we are a team of multi skilled health professionals who invests in a proactive system of care to wrap services around people identified with complex needs, to ensure they stay healthy and well in their own communities for as long as possible.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Experienced registered Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Social Work or Registered Nurse.
- Excellent communication, computer and organisational skills are a prerequisite of this varied role
- A current full New Zealand driver’s licence is essential.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Please apply online or to discuss further becoming part of our team, please contact: Simon Liddy
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Permanent/Full Time, Locum
Job no: WC234927
Closing Date: Monday, 22 July 2019