Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Full time permanent position role based in our team in Greymouth
- CA qualification would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent relationship building skills and strong data analysis skills
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Building strong relationships with the key stakeholders within your portfolio
- Supporting managers with business planning advice and providing financial analysis and reporting
- Working with managers to complete budgeting, forecasting, costing models for the business.
Our team is looking for a skilled Management Accountant to join their high preforming and diverse team. Your role will working along side the business managers in the DHB to assist and provide feedback on financial information that will aid managerial planning and decision making. You will have a strong background in accountancy and strong skills in reporting where you can communicate financial information to non-financial people.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Excellent people and communication skills and the ability to explain complex ideas in a clear and concise way.
- High level of problem solving skills
- High level excel skills
- Strong accounting knowledge and background
- Critical and analytical thinking
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Please apply online via our careers website or to for further questions, please contact: Simon Liddy- West Coast DHB Recruitment Lead
Phone: 03 337 7890
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Job no: PC0573366
Closing Date: Thursday, 9 January 2020