Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Casual role with our team based in Greymouth working a variety of shifts.
- Skilled kitchen assistant with experience within a similar environment would be ideal
- Excellent customer service & food preparation skills
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Assisting our cooks with preparing and presenting food
- Delivering meals to our patients across the hospital
- Ensure that your work space is clean and tidy
This is an excellent role for an kitchen assistant who is looking to step up into working full time role in a large scale kitchen with our team at Grey Base Hospital. A large part of this role is customer focused so you will need strong customer service skills and the ability to deal with a wide range of people from diverse background.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to work autonomously as well
- Physically fit and reliable
- Strong time management skills
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Job no: PC0629472
Closing Date: Thursday, 19 December 2019