Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Integrated Nutrition Services Clinical Leader
- Permanent role with our team based in Greymouth but will have responsibility across the West Coast DHB nutrition service
- Currently registered Clinical Dietitian
- This is a part time role working 20hrs per week and we are able to facilitate increasing hours to 40hrs per week.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
We are looking for the first Clinical Leader of our newly Integrated Nutrition Services! Are you wanting to take your next steps in furthering your career? You will be working in a supportive and diverse team where you will able grow and develop both your leadership & strategic skills. If you are looking for your next challenge then this is the role for you.
What you’ll do with your time
- Ensuring that dietitians and nutritionists on the west coast are practicing at the highest level & providing high standards of clinical care.
- Leadership & development of our Integrated Nutrition Services across the West Coast.
- Lead the development of a strategic PHO & DHB model of care and maintain the strong relationship between these two organisations.
This is an exciting role within our integrated health system for a skilled registered clinical dietitian to take the next step in their career. This position specifically will have a large component of cross over between the DHB & PHO with one of the key tasks of building a strategic model of care.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Commitment to clinical excellence and professional development not only for yourself but your team as well
- Commitment to equity of outcomes for Maori and a strong connection to the Dietitian Board.
- A strong understanding of the care spectrum from primary to tertiary services.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Please apply online via our careers website or to for further questions, please contact: Simon Liddy
Phone: 03 337 7890
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Job no: WC237223
Location: West Coast, Buller and Northern Areas, Greymouth, Hokitika, Reefton, South Westland
Closing Date: Sunday, 15 December 2019