Refer a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
District Nurse - (RN)
- Casual District Nurse role working with our team in Westport
- Registered Nurse with Current Annual Practicing Certificate along with 2-3 years post graduate general nursing experience
- Excellent communication, organisational skills and holistic approach to practice
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Providing high quality care for our patients from our diverse community
- Patient management and documentation control
- Assisting across the wider team where needed.
Our team in Buller are currently looking for a skilled nurse to step into community role who is looking to diversify their skills. You will be working within the district nursing team seeing patients in clinics onsite as well as visiting them in their own homes. You will be completing duties in areas relating to surgical services, medical and palliative nursing. You will be assisting in a holistic way and as our teams in Buller are working in within an integrated environment you may also be called on to assist the wider nursing team.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- High levels of empathy in this role
- Strong initiative and ability to think on your feet
- Enthusiasm and a desire to work collaboratively within the high preforming team
- Passion and drive to up skill and develop your scope of practice.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Apply online, or contact us on email@example.com
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!