Refer a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Cook / Cleaner | Westport
- Casual role with our team based in Westport
- Skilled and qualified cook with experience within a similar environment
- Excellent time management & organisational skills are key to this role
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strengthof many
What you’ll do with your time
- Preparing meals for our patients who may have specific dietary requirements with the main service being lunch
- Ensure that all Food Safety Control procedures are followed
- Various cleaning duties across the site
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- You will have good knowledge of food preparation and safe food handling
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!