Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Community Mental Health Nurse
- Permanent full time position based in Greymouth.
- NZ Registered Nurse with a Mental Health Scope of Practice & current Annual Practicing Certificate.
- Specialist mental health experience & passion for Mental Health
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Provide comprehensive assessments for people presenting with mental health issues, working with them to develop a plan for appropriate interventions
- Work effectively within a changing model of care delivery
- Provision and coordination of psychological interventions
We are looking for a Registered Nurse, who has the clinical skills required to assist people with current or ongoing mental health problems and to maintain their place in the community. This role will be working within the community and along side our diverse team, you will also enjoy the benefits of living and working within a friendly community
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Excellent assessment and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Understanding and application of the principles of the treaty of Waitangi, a biculturism and cultural safety with your practice
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Apply online, or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Job no: PC0538754
Closing Date: Thursday, 17 October 2019