Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Clinical Co-ordinator Orthopaedics
- Full time permanent role with our team in team based in Greymouth
- We are looking for either a Registered Nurse or an Allied Health professional with background in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy. Both require experience working within Orthopaedic services
- Strong organisational and time management skills along with a strong clinical leadership focus.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Provide co-ordination of our patients journeys within the Orthopaedic service
- Produce clinical leadership for our on behalf of the Orthopaedic service to our teams in general practice
- Continue to maintain a caseload of work in your chosen speciality
This is a unique role for a registered health professional (either Nurse or Allied Health Professional) who will be involved in working across both secondary and primary care to enable the early intervention for patient who have identifiable musculoskeletal disorders. In this role relationship skills are key and being able to grow and develop these further is integral to this role. In this role you will be supported to grow and develop your skills even further.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Ability to build and develop strong relationships across multiple areas and professions
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as the ability to communicate clearly across the varied occupational groups and professions
- Strong facilitation skills and demonstrated knowledge of the New Zealand Health sector.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Please apply online via our careers website or to for further questions or a copy of the Position Description, please contact:
Phone: 03 337 7890
Job no: WC237214
Closing Date: Sunday, 1 December 2019