Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Permanent Part time role working 24hrs per week over 3 days, based in Greymouth
- Registered Health Professional with a current annual practicing certificate
- Excellent relationship building skills & a current drivers licence is essential for this role
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Complete InterRAI Assessments for our patients
- Assess complex needs
- Coordinate Support Plans with our Interdisciplinary Team
- Ongoing professional development & education
CCCN invests in a proactive system of care to wrap services around people identified with complex needs, to ensure they stay healthy and well in their own communities for as long as possible. The assessment tool used is the interRAI Home Care. You’ll work with clients and their families/whanau; and in collaboration with the inter-disciplinary team to address issues identified in the assessment. As a central player in the team you’ll find out what is needed and see that your clients receive appropriate and timely support.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Excellent clinical knowledge & judgement as well as being willing to undertake further training as required
- Outstanding interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with patents and their family/whanau/carers
- Strong time management, problem solving skills and strong computer skill
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Job no: PC0674981
Closing Date: Saturday, 22 February 2020