Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
CCDM Project Coordinator
- 1 year fixed term role Part time (0.8 FTE/32hrs per week) based at Grey Base Hospital but can be increase for the right candidate.
- Registered Nurse with experience in managing nursing teams
- Excellent understanding of the health environment and the pressures that come with working in this area
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Coordination, implementation & roll out of the CCDM programme across the WCDHB
- Develop a seamless coordinated and effective system of care capacity/demand matching
- Develop and sustain constructive relationships across all stakeholders
We have an exciting opportuning available at the moment within the WCDHB in our Nursing Operations team for a skilled and organised coordinator to lead and roll out a critical project. We are searching for Care Capacity Demand Management Coordinator (CCDM) to take the lead role in the implementation across the DHB of CCDM to ensure that we have safe levels of staffing, healthy workplaces and our health resources are being used efficiently.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- A skilled leader and organiser
- Excellent understanding of trend care and CCDM
- Ability to lead change and ensure that these changes are being met across the DHB.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Apply online, or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Fixed Term/Contract/Part Time
Job no: PC0847081
Closing Date: Apply Now!