Refer a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Casual Health Care Assistant – Chatham Islands
• Background within a health setting/customer service experience is preferred but not essential
• Must have flexibility to work at short notice, including weekends and nights
• Seeking applications from on-Island residents from across the Chatham Islands
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Supporting people to stay well in their homes, assisting with cleaning and personal cares such as showering
• Assisting the nursing team to ensure the smooth running of the health centre,
• Ensuring that patents at the health centre and in the community have the best experience possible.
Your skills will include:
• Fantastic organisation skills & an ability to learn quickly
• You will have a kind and caring nature
• Ability to communicate and build relationships with people from all walks of life
• A strong work ethic is an integral part of this role. The work can be challenging in a busy work environment so your ability to multi task and use your initiative will be key.
Applications close 14 April 2021.
You can apply or get additional information from:
• Sally Lanauze – Nurse Manager at the Health Centre;
• Email— Sally.Lanauze@cdhb.health.nz ;