Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Aged Care Registered Nurse | West Coast
- Permanent full time and part time Registered Nurse positions based across aged care on the West Coast in various locations
- Registration with the NZ Nursing Council and Current Annual Practicing Certificate required
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Working with patient and whanau to ensure residents receive the best possible care
- Complete whole of health assessments and treatment planning
- You will be an active member of a multi-disciplinary team.
This is a unique role within healthcare in NZ where you will be able to extend your practice in a rural setting and you will also have the flexibility to expand and grow your skills in this sector further. We have a new model of care introduced in Reefton and we are changing the way that health care is being delivered to our community and you will be involved in seeing this to completion.
If you are looking for a role where you will be able to extend your practice while being encouraged and supported through this then look no further. This is the role for you!
We are looking for Registered Nurses to work within Aged Care in both full-time and part time permanent roles.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Experience in aged care
- Enthusiasm and a desire to work collaboratively within the high preforming team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to perform to a high level in pressured situations
Apply online via our website, or contact us on email@example.com
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment