Refer a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Administration Lead - Covid 19 Vaccination Programme
- 12 Month fixed term full time role with our team based in Greymouth.
- Health patient administration skills or background would be advantageous but not necessary.
- Flexible and able to respond to changing priorities quickly as well excellent problem-solving skills are key for this role.
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi, engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- System development including process development and documenting procedures
- Rostering and managing a staff of around 10 people.
- Training of staff as well as trouble shooting any issues that may arise.
This is an exciting role for a skilled and passionate administration leader who is looking for a busy full-time role working to ensure our West Coast Community is vaccinated against Covid-19. In this role you will have a high-level overview of the entire administration function operating within the Covid-19 Vaccination Programme. As well you will be completing any high-level administration work for the programme such as Ministry of Health reporting, documentation of process development and documenting procedures and scheduling.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Excellent management and relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills as well as high levels of problem-solving skills
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel as well as online database systems.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!