Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Acute Zone (ED) Registered Nurse
- Part time 6 month fixed term role working 36hrs per week at Grey Base Hospital
- Qualified Registered nurse with Current APC and a background in NZ based Emergency departments. TNCC and Triage experience would be advantageous
- Ability to work well under pressure, excellent team player with outstanding interpersonal skills.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Assessment and stabilisation of acutely unwell patients
- Completing emergency procedures with the support of our wider team
- Working in our new facility alongside our Short Stay, CCU & Paediatric units
This is an excellent role for an RN who is looking to step into or expand their skills within an Acute and emergency environment. This role will be working alongside our multidisciplinary team within our emergency department along with this you may be called on to assist across the wider hospital. This service has six emergency beds and see an average of 40-45 presentations per day. You will also have the opportunity to work within our brand new hospital which is due to be opening early next year,
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Motivated and adaptable within high pressure environments
- Ability to work within a team but autonomously as well to meet demands on the service
- Experience within a similar environment (e.g ED, ICU or similar)
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Apply online, or contact us on email@example.com
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Job no: PC0564999
Closing Date: Apply Now