Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
ACC Revenue Co-ordinator
- Full time permanent coordinator role working in our Greymouth Based team
- Full training will be provided for the successful candidate
- An excellent eye for detail, great communicator & high level of confidentiality
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Working alongside our funding team to ensure that our ACC funding is correctly allocated
- Interpreting and applying ACC legislation
- Assisting staff to ensure that the patients journey is seamless
In this role you will working alongside a number of different departments to ensure that the DHB’s ACC funding is correctly assigned for our patients. This role is working alongside our planning and funding team in Greymouth but reporting to the ACC Contracts Manager based in Christchurch & will be supported in this role for training and further development.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Strong excel skills with a background in accounts or finance would be ideal
- A passion for the patient journey and enjoys continuous improvement
- Good analytical skills & problem solving capacity
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Job no: PC0533485
Closing Date: Sunday, 22 September 2019