Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Maori Health Clinical Assessor
Come and be part of the Complex Clinical Care Network team (CCCN) as a Maori Health Clinical Assessor, we are a team of multi skilled health professionals who invests in a proactive system of care to wrap services around people identified with complex needs, to ensure they stay healthy and well in their own communities for as long as possible.
This role is based in Greymouth and is a full time permanent role within our team.
What you will do with you time
- Ensure Maori clients receive appropriate and timely support
- Complete InterRAI assessments
- Provide a culturally appropriate and safe climate of care
- Complete, sign off and co-ordinate Support Plans
- Maintain and develop relationships with key agencies especially Poutini Waiora, West Coast Maori Health teams
What you will need
- You will be an experienced registered Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Social Work or Registered Nurse.
- Enthusiasm and a desire to work collaboratively to respond to the broad ranging needs of the Maori population on the West Coast.
- Excellent communication, computer and organisational skills are a prerequisite of this varied role
- A current full New Zealand driver’s licence is essential.
Apply online, or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Job no: WC234927
Closing Date: Friday, 5 April 2019