Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Our team is looking for a skilled Management Accountant to join their high preforming and diverse team. Your role will working along side the business managers in the DHB to assist and provide support with key decision making. You will have a strong background in accountancy and a strong knowledge of accountancy processes to be successful in this role.
This role is based in Greymouth and is a permanent full time role within the team.
What you will do with you time
- Building strong relationships with the key stakeholders within your portfolio
- Supporting managers with decision making, financial reporting & funding reviews.
- Developing budgeting information, forecasting, costing and monthly reporting for the business.
What you will need
- Excellent people and communication skills and the ability to explain complex ideas in a clear and concise way.
- High level of excel skills and good knowledge of pivot tables
- Strong Accounting knowledge and background
- Ideally a background in the commercial sector
Apply online, or contact Simon Liddy on Simon.Liddy@cdhb.health.nz
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Job no: WC235104
Closing Date: Sunday, 6 January 2019